Water Damage Cleanup
Once water enters your home, it’s essential to seek professional assistance with water damage restoration and cleanup to ensure your home and your belongings are dried properly and thoroughly. At Dayspring Restoration, we can help with water damage restoration and mold abatement following any type of disaster. Our experienced disaster recovery service will thoroughly assess your home and ensure that every area potentially damaged by water has been addressed before we consider our job complete.
Why You Can’t Clean Water Damage on Your Own
Although you may be tempted to try to handle the aftermath of a flood on your own, the truth is that professional water removal and water damage cleanup are necessary after any major flooding event. Water damage has the potential to carry with it several safety and health risks, making disaster recovery an important and delicate process.
- Water can quickly saturate both the visible surfaces and the interior structural components of a building. Proper water removal requires specialized professional equipment to effectively dry interior areas as well as the visible portions of floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Water damage cleanup must be handled in a prompt and thorough manner to prevent the growth of mold. Your disaster recovery professionals have the manpower and experience to quickly remove water and will take steps to prevent or handle mold growth in every area of your home.
- Untreated wastewater or unsanitary water sources associated with sewage backups and flooding events can carry with them several microorganisms responsible for severe health concerns. Trying to handle flood cleanup on your own could put your family at risk for disease both during and after this process.
Common Causes of Home Water Damage
Water damage may have many causes, but always requires professional assistance during disaster recovery. Dayspring Restoration has carefully honed our water damage restoration service for more than 25 years. Today, we want to put that experience to work for you—please call (406) 541-4911 for professional help with water damage cleanup and mold abatement near Missoula, Bozeman, Helena, Butte, and Great Falls.
- Clogs in your home’s plumbing or sewer line can cause fixtures to back up, leading to water damage and exposure to potentially hazardous disease.
- Natural disasters such as severe storms and flooding of nearby bodies of water can cause water to flood your home quickly, leaving behind extensive damage.
- Roof leaks and foundation damage are another common cause of home water problems, allowing water to enter your home every time it rains.
- Firefighting efforts can leave your home with extensive water damage after the fire has been extinguished. Not only are you left with the damage from the fire, but the damage caused by the pressurized water used to handle it as well.
Blog posts you may find interesting
- Superbugs Require a Super-Solution
- Ice Damming- Keys to Repair and Prevention
- How to Prevent Your Pipes from Freezing
- How to Thaw Frozen Pipes
- Reasons to Choose Dayspring Restoration
- The Basics of Mold in Your House
- Cleaning Up Household Mold
- Spotting the Signs of Mold
- Get to Know Dayspring Restoration
- Dealing with Mold in Your Home