Water Damage Restoration & Repair in Great Falls, Missoula, Bozeman, MT
Water damage in homes is not limited to weather-related flooding.
Even in the best weather, basements can flood, plumbing fails, and pipes burst. For example: A pipe in a seldom used basement or crawl space may leak for several weeks or more completely unnoticed……wreaking havoc over time.
When a major plumbing leak occurs, it can mean catastrophic damage. A broken washing machine hose can lead to hundreds of gallons of water in your home every hour!
Dayspring Restoration is the leading expert in emergency response and understands the damage water can do. Out team of highly trained professionals responds quickly and efficiently, providing 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency service for emergency water extraction and drying.
Dayspring maintains a large inventory of air movers, as well as desiccant and refrigeration dehumidification equipment for use by our experts in this specialized field. We provide moisture evaluation and testing to ensure effective and complete drying and provide you peace of mind that is done right the first time!
As a result, our clients are guaranteed a thorough and effective cleanup, remediation and restoration. Call us today for a free water damage restoration quote!
Our Montana service area spreads across Flathead, Ravalli, and Missoula counties and includes areas like Corvallis, Hamilton, Kalispell, Missoula, Stevensville, and nearby.
Water Damage Services:
- 24 hour emergency water extraction with powerful truck mounted systems
- Applied structural drying enables carpet and pad to be dried in place
- Contents removal and off-site drying available
- Wall cavity drying
- Non-intrusive and intrusive testing for moisture and humidity
- Refrigerant and desiccant dehumidification
- Injectidry System wall cavity drying
- Hardwood floor drying and restoration
- Sewage mitigation and sanitation
- Mold remediation using state of the art technology and certified personnel
Next: Read about our process for treating water damage.
Blog posts you may find interesting
- Ice Damming- Keys to Repair and Prevention
- How to Prevent Your Pipes from Freezing
- How to Thaw Frozen Pipes
- Reasons to Choose Dayspring Restoration
- The Basics of Mold in Your House
- Cleaning Up Household Mold
- Spotting the Signs of Mold
- Get to Know Dayspring Restoration
- Dealing with Mold in Your Home
- Restoring Your Home After Fire Damage