Electronics Decontamination And Data Recovery
Case Histories have shown that 80% of fire and water damaged electronics and communications equipment can be successfully restored to pre-loss condition. Reviving your electronics, when appropriate, can save as much as 85% over replacement cost and can be completed within days.
Our Contents Restoration Team can restore a wide range of electronic equipment including:
- Computer Systems
- Control Devices
- Home Appliances
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Manufacturing and Testing Equipment
- Microwave and Convection Ovens
- Radio and Telephone Systems
- Robotics and Automation Components
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- VCR and Television Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Electronics Recovery Process:
- Evaluate and Disassemble
- Cleaning and Decontamination
- Electronics Drying
- Inspection and Testing
Dayspring’s in-house electronics cleaning and decontamination lab is designed to process and restore damaged and contaminated electronics and data. Once items arrive in the EDS lab, they are handled and processed in an engineered and controlled environment.
Unfortunately, time works against recovery. Once a disaster occurs, act fast by contacting an electronics restoration company like Dayspring to stop corrosion in its tracks. Our goal is to restore whenever possible, saving you and your insurance company money in the process. We also provide periodic cleaning and decontamination of electronic devices, significantly increasing reliability and longevity of the equipment.
We offer complimentary evaluations at any time of the day or night. To receive an estimate, call 406.257.4911 or you may send us your contact information and we will call you.
STEP 1: EVALUATE AND DISASSEMBLE
Pre-evaluated electronics are first taken to the Disassembly Station, where they can be more closely inspected and a course of action determined. They are then disassembled and prepped for cleaning and decontamination.
STEP 3: ELECTRONICS DRYING
Electronic circuitry are baked dry using radiant heating technology at precisely controlled temperatures.
STEP 2: CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION
Disassembled items are brought to the HP wash Bay where they are thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated in controlled conditions, solutions and environment.
STEP 4: INSPECTION AND TESTING
Items are carefully reassembled, inspected, and tested for proper operation prior to repackaging for shipment.
Blog posts you may find interesting
- Superbugs Require a Super-Solution
- Ice Damming- Keys to Repair and Prevention
- How to Prevent Your Pipes from Freezing
- How to Thaw Frozen Pipes
- Reasons to Choose Dayspring Restoration
- The Basics of Mold in Your House
- Cleaning Up Household Mold
- Spotting the Signs of Mold
- Get to Know Dayspring Restoration
- Dealing with Mold in Your Home