Interested in joining the Dayspring Restoration team? Please read through the following information to learn how:
OUR HIRING PROCESS:
1. Application Submittal:
- To be considered for employment, candidates must fill out an online application. Visit our job board to view open positions and to apply online here.
- We are always looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals who are looking for personal growth opportunity. If you don’t see a posting for a job that you are interested in, please complete a “general” application.
- Applications are valid for 30 days
2. HR Screening
- Our HR director pre-screens all applications and often times requests more information
- We receive hundreds of applications and it is not possible for us to respond to each applicant with a phone call. You will receive an email from us confirming that we received your application.
- Lead candidates are contacted by the HR director for further screening and interview setup. Often times candidates are brought back in for a second interview
4. Final Screening:
- Drug, background and online assessments are conducted for top candidates
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. You will be given the opportunity to attach a resume. Attaching your resume as a PDF will ensure the file stays in a readable and presentable format.
2. The phone number and email address you list on your application is used to contact you for further information and to schedule an interview. Be sure to provide current phone number and email address and check frequently.
3. You WILL NOT be considered for a position without first submitting an online application
4. Answer all questions in the application, providing as much detail as possible.
When filling out the application, you will be prompted to include a cover letter. Applicants that provide a cover letter explaining why they are interested in this position are screened first. To prove you are great at following instructions, include the keyword “DAYSPRING RESTORATION-COVER” at the top of your cover letter.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act require employment eligibility certification for all employees. All job offers are contingent upon completion of the I-9 verification process. Applications and new hires are subject to drug testing, background checks, including references and history of criminal convictions and DUI’s. Must have a valid driver’s license with a clear record in the last 3 years and complete an online profile test.